Rapid prototyping is as important as the rest of the product development process. Thorough testing and evaluation, prototype ensure a product’s viability, guarantee that it meets relevant regulations, and help reveal critical areas for improvements—before a product hits the market.
Creaform’s engineering and prototyping services can assess your concept’s ability to meet a given requirement, develop a prototype or produce a short run. Rapid prototyping it’s the crucial feedback you need to validate and complete your product design process.
Our prototyping expertise
Creaform offers a wealth of rapid prototyping services based on the unique needs of its clients:
- Consulting services for parts or prototype manufacturing in small production runs
- Durability testing, fatigue testing, vibration testing, drop testing, mechanical and electrical testing (including mechanical aptitude testing and PAT testing)
- Tooling and process automation
- Prototype manufacturing and assembly
- Prototyping and finding solutions for issues with electrical routing systems, mechanical problems, etc.
- Composite and silicone mold development for small, medium or large parts
- Painting and finishing of prototypes and/or small batch manufacturing
- Development and manufacturing of test benches
- Soundproof 12’x12’ room designed to neutralize wave or electromagnetic interference to conduct various testing methodologies
- Injection molding for short series production
Need a prototype—STAT? View some of our latest projects completed by our team. Done accurately and (almost) in a flash!
Get reliable, rapid prototyping today
Creaform has an extensive and multidisciplinary team of prototyping and testing experts who can be outsourced for quick, short-term work or complex, long-term projects. Here are some of the positions that can be outsourced:
- Design engineer
- Prototype specialist
- Clay model designer
- Prototype technician
Whether you are an SMB or multi-national company, count on Creaform’s experts to train your staff on a variety of topics related to prototyping and testing.
Our training programs come in a variety of packages and feature: theory, written exercises, hands-on practice, real-life case studies and much more!
Creaform’s entire engineering services team specializes in the world’s most often-used software solutions: