Since the very beginning, Creaform has been involved in the product development of recreational vehicles that are popular the world over, thanks to their ingenuity, quality and reliability.
Whether you need to develop an all-terrain vehicle, personal watercraft, snowmobile (we’re from Canada, eh!), side-by-side vehicle or anything that goes off-road, you are in good hands with our engineering services team. From your initial ideation to the first prototype, we’ve got you covered!
Our expertises in Recreational vehicles
We provide a variety of design services for recreational vehicles, including:
- Ideation, sketches and branding for advanced concepts
- Clay modeling and 3D scanning
- Class A 3D surfaces
- Full-scale prototypes
Creaform’s engineering services can give you the edge you need for all your projects for recreational vehicles:
- Complete body panels 3D shape design and facelift
- Complete design of any components (sheet metal, tubing, injection molding, thermoforming, die casting, machining etc.)
- Complex mechanical system design and assembly
- Electrical system design and integration
- Development of accessories and protection gears (helmets, trailers, extension seats, etc.)
Entrust your recreational vehicle projects with our simulation team for:
- Random vibration analysis for product life predictability
- NVH analyses
- Crash test/impact simulation using explicit solving
- Non-linear stress analysis for plastics or composites behavior prediction
- Weight reduction using optimization tools and methods
- Heat exchange optimization for components cooling
- Aerodynamics analysis for comfort and noise.
- Fluid – Structure interaction for buffeting and wave impact
- Loadcase envelope determination
- Testing procedures and methodologies
- Physical testing for simulation correlation and life testing
Our core competencies in design, engineering and simulation have help recreational vehicle manufacturers develop crave-worthy products for their target markets.