Creaform offers a full range of electrical engineering services tailored to our clients’ unique needs.
Whether you want to develop or optimize electronic equipment, design a new electrical system, automate your industrial processes, or meet project management requirements, you can always trust our experts with your mission-critical goals.
Our electrical engineering expertise
Our team of qualified experts in electrical engineering can be brought in at any moment of your product development process. Thanks to our advanced and sophisticated infrastructures and tools, we can deliver our professional engineering services on site or off premise.
Electrical system design and integration
- Electrical design and drafting
- Electrical plan updates
- Electronic component selection and electrical system integration
- Electrical testing procedures
- Design of electrical components as well as manufacturing and installation plans from A to Z
Industrial process automation and instrumentation
- Interpretation and design of automated systems from specifications
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) automation, programming and standardization
- Piping and instrument diagram (P&ID) design
- Improvement of equipment safety, risk analyses and implementation of safety measures
- Industrial automation, including industrial robot integration and programming
- Design of communication protocols between all types of equipment
- Integration of automated validation systems with Creaform's 3D scanners
Electronic system design
- PCB design using software, such as Altium Designer 14 and OrCAD
- Programming: Bluetooth, CPLD and PIC
- Hardware architecture definition and component selection
- Implementation of simulation studies and electronic circuit simulations
Project management and turnkey projects
- Improvement of assembly line productivity
- Reliable schedule performance and project monitoring
- Design work coordination and preparation of drafts, plans and specifications
- Recommendation of suppliers and supply chain monitoring
- Complete solution management: design, installation, equipment set-up and user training
For each electrical design project, we delve deep into our clients’ business and operational environments. See how.
The easiest way to successful electrical design
Creaform has an extensive and multidisciplinary team of electrical engineers who can be outsourced for quick, short-term work or complex, long-term projects. Here are some of the positions that can be outsourced:
- Electrical engineer
- Electrical engineering technician
- PCB engineer
- Circuit board designer
- Altium designer
Whether you are an SMB or multi-national company, count on Creaform’s experts to train your staff on a variety of topics related to electrical engineering.
Our training programs come in a variety of packages and feature: theory, written exercises, hands-on practice, real-life case studies and much more!
Creaform’s entire engineering services team specializes in the world’s most often-used electrical design software solutions: