Heavy industries usually entail a complexity that goes far beyond other sectors, due to very harsh environments, large-scale projects, and oversized, rugged equipment.
Creaform provides end-to-end engineering services for heavy industries. Our technical expertise and up-to-date knowledge on the latest standards make us your go-to partner for any project that needs to stand up to the test.
Our expertises in Heavy industries
We provide a variety of design services for the heavy equipment industry, including:
- Layout, sketches and 3D rendering
- Ergonomic studies for vehicles and equipment
- Branding and image creation for new equipment
- 3D/2D plant layouts
Creaform’s engineering services can give you the edge you need for all your heavy industry projects:
- Project management
- Factor of safety calculations
- Preliminary analysis and structural recommendations prior to design
- Mechanical design including structures, hydraulic rooting, mechanisms, etc.
- 3D and 2D CAD drawings
- Lift capacity analysis and optimisation of geometry
- Occupational Safety and Health analyses
Entrust your heavy industry projects with our simulation team for:
- Finite element modeling using strict standards with accurate results
- ROPS calculation and validation using following OHSA standards and ISO 3471:2008
- Below-the-hook lifting devices calculations following ASME B30.20-2010
- Static linear and non-linear analysis
- CFD analysis for heat exchange, wind factors loading, mixing optimization and process efficiency
- LNG vessels stress analysis and leakage
- Dynamic stress analysis to reduce vibration on equipment and extend useful life
No projects in heavy industries are too big or complex for Creaform’s engineering services.